During May 2013, IPMA carried out, for KALAM, the work corresponding to the Geotechnical and Socio-environmental Impact Studies of the project to construct the training centre Helder Neto Institute in Namibe (Angola).
The scope of the work performed was:
- Geological and geomorphological setting.
- Geological risks.
- Geotechnical characteristics of the site.
- Recommendations for foundations.
- Pathology analysis for existing buildings.
- Socio-environmental study.
- Inventory of flora and fauna.
- Environmental impact.